Wednesday 10 May 2023

Beyond bunting.....clearance sale pending

My Bunting & Bows website is now closed and next week I'm having a final clearance sale.        I have a huge box of bunting in my craft room which I'll be sorting through over the next few days in order to photograph and list, both here and on the Bunting & Bows FB page so there will be many bargains to be had.

My bunting meets the highest standards (mine!).  It is made from the loveliest fabrics, is fully lined, and even comes with neat little D-rings at each end to make hanging really easy.

As I simply love quirky and unusual bunting, I'm unlikely to stop making it anytime soon, so although the website has closed, I may have the occasional surplus string available.  There is hardly a room in our house which doesn't have any, all carefully colour-coordinated and themed with each room.  I still have some amazing fabrics, some of which I designed myself and now that I'm officially retired I'll have more time to play around with them so do watch this space.



No comments:

Post a Comment